The Beverley Building Society was founded in 1866 and is based in the East Riding of Yorkshire town of Beverley. Its only branch is in Beverley but from 1998 to 2009 it had a second branch in Pocklington. It is the 39th largest in the United Kingdom based on total assets of £174 million as at 31 December 2011. It is a member of the Building Societies Association and is the only independent building society in the East Riding of Yorkshire. The building society offers a range of savings accounts and one mortgage package with three levels of discount. The Beverley Building Society was awarded the nationally prestigious ‘Best Local Building Society’ award for 2016 by the Mortgage Finance Gazette publication.
|Type||Building Society (Mutual)|
Number of locations
|Chief Executive - Karl Elliott|
Chairman - Brian Young 
|Products||Savings and Mortgages|
|Total assets||£191.7 million GBP (December 2016)|
- ^ http://beverleybs.co.uk/about-us/board-of-directors%7C Board of Directors
- ^ FTAdviser.com - The Gray matters Archived 2011-07-11 at the Wayback Machine ("The building society also saved around £150,000 a year by shutting down its second branch based at Pocklington, York – a building that was purchased from Northern Rock back in 1998." See also Beverley Building Society - Society Announces Closure of Pocklington Branch)
- ^ - BSA Asset List (PDF File) Archived 2012-12-24 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ "Board changes at the society". Beverley Building Society. Archived from the original on 6 March 2016. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- ^ "Beverley Building Society Website".