The Government Islamia Graduate College Sangla Hill (GIGCS) (Urdu: گورنمنٹ اسلامیہ گریجویٹ کالج سانگلہ ہل ) previously known as Government Islamia Postgraduate College Sangla Hill, is a Government College located in Sangla Hill, in the Nankana Sahib District of Punjab, Pakistan. 
گورنمنٹ اسلامیہ گریجویٹ کالج سانگلہ ہل
|Government Islamia Postgraduate College, Sangla Hill|
|Motto||'العلم حلم' (in Arabic)|
Motto in English
|'Science is a Dream'|
|Established||10 September 1966 |
|University of the Punjab |
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
Government College University Faisalabad
|Principal||Muhammad Saeed Akhtar |
|Dean||Muhammad Gulbaz Khan & Prof. Muhammad Afzal Khan Bhatti|
31°42′22″N 73°23′04″E / 31.7062301°N 73.3845443°E
Founded on 10 September 1966 as an intermediate college for boys and promoted to a degree college in 1985.
GIGCS is organised into two divisions, the science and arts division. These divisions are further categorised as academic departments. The core departments include commerce, computer science, chemistry, biology, physics, English, Islamic studies, Urdu, history, political science, geography, education, mathematics, economics and statistics.
There are two faculties with 12 departments. It has 21 full-time faculty members involved in teaching (1267 students)
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Science
College is currently offering educational programs at four levels (intermediate, associate, undergraduate and graduate).
College provides (12-year education) Intermediate (2-Year) program at Intermediate level. College is affiliated with BISE Lahore which has allowed these programs:
- F.Sc Pre-engineering
- F.Sc Pre-medical
- FA General science
- FA (IT)
Associate degree programs - ADPEdit
College provides (14-year education) Associate (2-Year) program at the Associate level. College is affiliated with University of the Punjab which has allowed these programs:
- ADA (B.A)
- ADS (B.Sc.)
College provides (16-year education) BS Honors (4-Year) co-education program at the undergraduate level. The college will be affiliated with Government College University Faisalabad which has allowed these programs:
- BS Chemistry
Master's degree programsEdit
College provides (16-year education) Master (2-Year) co-education program at the Graduate level. College is affiliated with University of the Punjab which has allowed these programs:
- MA Urdu
- MA Islamiyat
- MA English
- ^ "College History". GIGCS official Website. Retrieved 6 May 2021.
- ^ "Affiliation with University of the Punjab". University of the Punjab. Retrieved 5 May 2021.
- ^ "Affiliation with BISE Lahore". BISE Lahore. Retrieved 5 May 2021.
- ^ "Affiliation with GCUF". Government College University Faisalabad.
- ^ "College Principal". GIGCS official Website. Retrieved 6 May 2021.
- ^ "College Faculties". GIGCS official Website. Retrieved 6 May 2021.
- ^ "College Faculties Details". GIGCS official Website. Retrieved 6 May 2021.
- ^ "Students Detail". GIGCS official Website. Retrieved 6 May 2021.
- ^ "Public Degree Colleges - Nankana Sahib". Higher Education Department, Government of the Punjab.
- ^ "GIGCS Official Website - Publications Page".