Oxford Art Online is an Oxford University Press online gateway into art research, which was launched in 2008. It provides access to several online art reference works, including Grove Art Online (originally published in 1996 in a print version, The Dictionary of Art), the online version of the Benezit Dictionary of Artists, and The Oxford Companion to Western Art. It also provides access to other Oxford art reference works, including the Encyclopedia of Aesthetics (2nd edition), and The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Art Terms. The site was updated on 1 December 2017 to enhance page design, search tools, linking, and media capabilities.
- ^ "Oxford Art Online, Now relaunched", archived copy of 11 May 2008 at the Internet Archive.
- ^ Oxford Art Online website.
- ^ "About" at the Oxford Art Online website.
- ^ "Oxford Art Online", archived copy of 9 June 2008.
- ^ "What's new in December 2017" at the Oxford Art Online website.