Sevata Assembly constituency
Sevata Assembly constituency is one of the 403 constituencies of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly, India. It is a part of the Sitapur district and one of the five assembly constituencies in the Sitapur Lok Sabha constituency. First election in this assembly constituency was held in 2012 after the "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" was passed and the constituency was formed in 2008. The constituency is assigned identification number 150.
|Constituency for the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly|
|Total electors||263,543 (2012)|
|Member of Legislative Assembly|
|18th Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly|
| Incumbent |
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
Wards / AreasEdit
Extent of Sevata Assembly constituency is KCs Shahpur, Sevata, Rewsa, PCs Jahangirabad & Basudaha of Jahangirabad KC of Biswan Tehsil; KC Rampur Mathura, PCs Chhatauni, Dhamauda & Jaravan of Sadarpur KC of Mahmoodabad Tehsil.
Members of the Legislative AssemblyEdit
|01||16th Vidhan Sabha||Mahendra Kumar Singh||Samajwadi Party||Mar-2012||Mar-2017||-||-|||
2017 MLA elections Gyan Tiwari won election for Sevata seat
16th Vidhan Sabha: 2012 General ElectionsEdit
|SP||Mahendra Kumar Singh||49,510||28.08||-|
|Remainder 12 candidates||40,527||22.97||-|
- ^ "Uttar Pradesh Delimitation Old & New, 2008" (PDF). Chief Electoral Officer, Uttar Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 November 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- ^ a b "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (PDF). Election Commission of India official website. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- ^ "All MLAs from Assembly constituency". Elections.in. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- ^ "Member list". Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly website. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- ^ a b "2012 Election Results" (PDF). Election Commission of India website. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Results of Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections". eci.gov.in. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 15 March 2022.